Click or scroll for all the details on our helicopter trips to six Canary Islands! Ready for a sky-high adventure? It’s all here. Get set for a thrilling ride!
Canary Islands helicopter services
Club Canary is offering the exclusive service of private flight transfers from Tenerife to six different other islands. The islands to which helicopter transfers are available include: La Gomera, La Palma, El Hierro, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote.
This service is provided by a professional helicopter firm called Helidream. Helidream has all the necessary permits and is the only company currently in the Canary Islands authorized to offer this service.
Tenerife helicopter transfers
The Club Canary team will manage the reservations and make sure that certain requirements are met. Since our team also deals with luxury yacht rental in Tenerife on a very day-to-day basis, we specialize in communication and planning. In addition, you have the luxury of knowing that the highly qualified Club Canary team is active all 365 days from 09:00 to 22:00, both online as well as in our office.
La Gomera helicopter tour
Fly by helicopter to the island of La Gomera. By arrangement, we can conduct a tour over La Gomera. A helicopter transfer to La Gomera is otherwise perfect for golf lovers, as you will find the golf field called Tecina Golf here. Tecina Golf is among the top 40 golf locations in Spain.
- About 40 to 60 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 30 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 1900€.
Gran Canaria helicopter tour
The company Helidream will take you from heliport Adeje to heliport Gran Canaria in the most convenient way. If you wish to make a sightseeing flight over Gran Canaria, this is also possible on request instead of just a transfer.
- About 90 to 140 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 60 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 2695€.
La Palma helicopter tour
The helicopter transfer from Tenerife to La Palma lets you experience one of the most beautiful islands from above. The island is called “Isla Bonita” by the locals, which means “Beautiful Island”. You can choose a transfer or a tour of La Palma to see the incredible volcanic landscapes from above, with traces of the last eruption in late 2021.
- About 100 to 120 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 60 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 3950€.
El Hierro helicopter tour
Depart Tenerife by helicopter transfer to El Hierro. El Hierro is a magical paradise in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This small island is known as the most romantic Canary Island. This is due in part to its tranquil surroundings and magical night sky for astronomy enthusiasts. Although stargazing in Tenerife is also very popular, El Hierro is more appealing to astronomers.
- About 125 to 140 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 70 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 2450€.
Fuerteventura helicopter tour
The transfer from Tenerife to Fuerteventura takes you to the second largest island of the Canary Islands. Should you want to go here for a business meeting or for a vacation it can all be done. You can choose to have the pilot return to Tenerife or wait for you for an hourly fee.
- About 180 to 200 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 95 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 4900€.
Lanzarote helicopter tour
Take a helicopter flight to Lanzarote, an island with more than 100 beaches. On Tenerife there are mostly black sand beaches, but on Lanzarote you will find many white sand beaches.
Besides the beautiful beaches, you can also admire the Parque Nacional de Timanfaya. If you just want to take a sightseeing flight, you can see all these spectacular landscapes from the air, during the longest helicopter flight of this selection.
- About 250 to 280 kilometers. 1 way takes more or less including take off and landing 125 minutes. Helicopter private transfer price from 5500€.
If you have any special requirements not listed above, please let us know. Your best bet is to contact Club Canary to discuss your requirements.