Opera 60 Boat Tenerife
From: 50,00 €
✓ The boat tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
✓ Departure times: 10.00 | 13.30.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 13.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 17 participants.
✓ Discount for groups of 6 or more.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Snacks and drinks included.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 20€.
✓ Click here to rent Opera 60 private.
- Last updated on January 17, 2022
Opera 60 tours include
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or card with you, as the Opera 60 tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 17 participants can join this whale safari.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Meeting point Opera 60 boat
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 13. This is it at the end of the harbor, near the gas station.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The Opera 60 boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
- If anything during the whale safari is not to your liking, you should speak to the Opera 60 crew about it. The Club Canary team will not be on the boat, and cannot properly judge certain situations.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Opera 60 boat in Tenerife
With its impressive appearance, 740 hp and professional multilingual crew, the Opera 60 yacht stands out from other whale watching tours in Tenerife. The excursion includes a lunch and unlimited drinks. This yacht has been designed with all the necessary comforts and has a seating area where you either sunbathe or sit in the shade.
Small chance of seasickness
The Opera 60 will travel gently. Due to the boat’s stable position on the water almost no people will get seasick onboard the Opera 60 rib.
Boat excursion of the Opera 60
The Opera 60 excursion will mainly take place between the waters of Tenerife and the island La Gomera, as this is where most whales can be found. After seeing the beautiful whales near Tenerife, the Opera 60 rib heads to El Puertito, a bay where you will have the chance to jump from the yacht into the clear waters.
Great chance of spotting whales and dolphins on this trip
The waters of Tenerife are home to a large number of unique and magnificent marine mammals, including whales. The pleasant water temperature and the rich hunting area provide a suitable environment for these wild species. For all these reasons, whale watching is a top Tenerife excursion. At Club Canary, we offer a unique experience with the most qualified professionals.
Opera 60 boat crew
Since the crew of Opera 60 has gained expertise in whale watching over the years, they can clear up any doubts and tell you all about these beautiful animals. The Opera 60 excursion typically lasts 3 hours. The yacht sets off twice a day from Puerto Colon.
Rent the opera 60 boat privately
It’s no surprise that the Opera 60 boat is also hugely popular to rent privately. The Opera 60 private hire is the perfect outing for a nice day out with friends or family. Want to know more about this click here: charter Opera 60 boat.