Halloween in Tenerife 2022
Halloween is being celebrated in Tenerife on October 31 but also a few days before. Club Canary organizes a fun private Halloween edition of our most popular whale watching excursion every year. During this Halloween event in Tenerife, one of our whale watching boats will be transformed into a haunted boat with disguised staff and delicious Halloween snacks.
Private halloween boat trip
Our Halloween boat event starts at 16:00 and we expect to be back in the harbor around 20:00. The event takes place on the 30th and 31st of October but it is important to book your private trip in advance. The boat will depart from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje. We offer a free pick-up service in the south of Tenerife and it is appreciated that you dress up for the occasion if possible but it’s not a must. The aim of the boat trip is to spot the whales and dolphins, enjoy some delicious drinks and snacks, have a refreshing swim in the ocean, and watch the sunset.
Information about the Halloween boat trip
- Wearing a Halloween costume would be appreciated, but it is not obligatory!
- The boat can carry up to 10 guests.
- You can only choose between 30 and 31 October and the boat leaves at 16:00 from the harbor of Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the south of Tenerife is included in the excursion price.
- During the break, you have the possibility to go for a swim and there’s also snorkeling equipment available.
- There is a toilet on the yacht.
- There will be unlimited drinks available during the boat event.
- There will be some special food prepared for this Halloween event.
- The Halloween boat trip can be cancelled free of charge 96 hours in advance. Between 48 and 96 hours, you will receive a 50% refund, and cancellations less than 48 hours before will receive 10% back of the amount paid.