Jeep Hire Tenerife
From: 185,00 €
- The Teide jeep trip takes approx. 3 hours.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 70€ per jeep.
- Group discount from 5 participants.
- Departure: 12:00.
- You need a car driving license to ride a jeep.
- The jeep driver must be at least 25 years old.
- You share the jeep only with your group.
- Sandwich and water included.
- Maximum capacity of up to 4 people per jeep.
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Best-selling tour: Book now.
- Last updated on January 21, 2022
Tenerife jeep rental prices
By Jeep to EL Teide
70€ deposit for each jeep
115€ on arrival
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Bring your driver’s license, either as a card or as a photo on your phone.
- Be sure to bring some cash as the jeep experience requires a final payment before the tour begins.
- Children 3 years and older may join as passengers in the jeep. But please indicate this in the order note, so we can arrange a child seat.
- A maximum of 4 jeeps are available.
- As a driver of the jeep, wear shoes (no flip-flops).
- During the jeep trip, the guide will offer you a sandwich and water. This is nothing special, so make sure you have had a good breakfast beforehand or bring some snacks and drinks along.
- Photos are taken but not included in the price.
- Bring extra clothing if necessary, the temperature may fall as we ride higher into the mountains.
- Not recommended for women who are more than 2 months pregnant. Possibly the Top Buggy adventure would be a good alternative. Here you do not drive off-road.
- The jeeps are insured, and you don’t need to pay any security deposit.
Only for people who want to come to the meeting point themselves
- Karting Las Americas, 38679 Ténérife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The jeep meeting point is at “buggy paradise” this is next to the karting track. You can park for free in the parking lot in front of the karting circuit.
- Open the location on google maps. View here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- The driver of your group who will drive the jeep must be at least 25 years old and have a valid driver’s license. In addition, you must have had your driver’s license for at least 2 years. Sometimes we can make an exception, but you will need to contact us first.
- Going with the jeep to El Teide requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
- After you rent the jeep, you must follow a guide in another jeep. Driving around the island by yourself in the jeep is not possible. Everyone must follow the same route including the off-road section.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent a jeep and drive to El Teide
The national park of El Teide is great to see. There are many different ways to do this, for example you can choose a quad tour or even a downhill bike tour. However, doing this with a jeep for 2 to 4 people is a very exciting experience.
About the jeep rental
During this experience you will drive yourself in a jeep. There are a total of 4 jeeps available, all of which ride to El Teide together with a guide at the front.
The total durations of the jeep tour experience is 3 hours, and it also includes a bit of off-road.
You must be at least 25 years old to drive a jeep
To rent a jeep in Tenerife and to participate in this Teide jeep tour you must be at least 25 years old. In addition, you must have a driving license for at least two years for insurance reasons.
Up to 4 people in a jeep
Each jeep fits 3 passengers and 1 driver. When you rent a jeep, you only share the jeep with your group, and there should always be someone in your group who can be the driver.
If your group consists of more than 4 people, you can book an extra jeep. If there are 5 or 6 persons and you cannot rent an extra jeep, you can contact us. In some cases it is possible that one or 2 persons can ride with the guide for an additional fee.
Leisure time at Teide national park
After about 1.5 hours of jeep ride you arrive at the national park of El Teide at an altitude of about 2350 meters. Here you get the free time to make some nice pictures and walk around a bit. Besides visiting the volcano, this jeep trip has some more stops and a piece of off-road driving.