Camel Ride South Tenerife
From: 10,00 €
- Three different adventures to choose from.
- Just 10 minutes from Los Cristianos.
- Incredible views and landscape.
- Free pickup if booked through Club Canary.
- Free bananas to eat or feed the camels.
- Club Canary’s Best Price Guarantee.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 18, 2022
- The three different camel tours in Tenerife are covered by Club Canary’s best price guarantee.
- To make your reservation for the camel park you only pay a deposit. We need it to secure your spots, and the price differs per selected child/adult and tour. The remaining amount can be paid in cash or by credit card at the Camel Park, on the day of the excursion. You will find how much deposit you need to pay in the calendar above. This information will also be included in your Club Canary ticket.
- If you book your camel ride with Club Canary, we offer free pick-up anywhere in the south of Tenerife. If you want to be picked up, please submit the name or address of your accommodation in the checkout page. If you have your own transport you can get to the Camel Park by yourself. The park is located in Carretera General. s/n, Los Cristianos, 38627 La Camella, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- To get into the park you will need your Club Canary ticket. You can print it or simply show it on your mobile device. The remaining amount must be paid at the entrance of the park. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes.
- The Camel Park is set on a banana plantation. Every person who books a camel ride gets three bananas for themselves or to feed the animals.
- For groups of 10 or more people. When you book you can use the discount code “camelridinggroup” during checkout. This discount code gives you a 20€ reduction. If your group consists of more than 20 people, it is advisable to contact Club Canary first or give us a call: (+34) 604 105 055.
- Camel park is open every day from 10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs the restaurant closes on Wednesdays.
- You can cancel your camel ride free of charge up to 48 hours before the excursion. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will lose their deposit. Should the weather be rainy, windy or if there is bad Calima in Tenerife, we will contact you and offer the choice of a full refund or a rescheduling of the excursion.
- Smoking only in designated areas.
- Do not feed the animals unless permitted by a staff member
- People under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Camel Riding in Tenerife
The Camel Park was the first camel centre in Tenerife. The site started small on a banana plantation with just 15 camels. Today it has more than 60 camels and is the largest camel park in Tenerife.
The Tenerife Camel Park is located in the southern village of La Camella. The park is just a 10 minute drive from the coastal resorts of Costa Adeje and Playa de las Américas. In addition to the wonderful camels the park is home to range of other animals including donkeys, alpacas and a turtle.