Camel Ride South Tenerife
From: 11,00 €
The camel park of south Tenerife is just a 10-minute drive from Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje. Camel ride in Tenerife is a fun activity in itself and you can choose among 3 different packages. If you book your ticket in advance, we can arrange a free pick-up service.
If you want to know more about camel rides, check out the description below for full details. The information in the page was updated by Club Canary on 04-05-2021.
Camel riding in TenerifeCamel Park was the first camel centre in Tenerife. The site started as a small centre set up on a banana plantation with only 15 camels and has gone to become the biggest camel centre in Tenerife with 60 animals.
Camel parkTenerife camel park is located in La Camella, which is about 10 minutes drive away from places like Costa Adeje and Playa de las Américas. At this camel park, you will also find other animals such as donkeys, alpacas and a turtle.
How can I book one of the camel rides?The nice thing is that the camel park in Tenerife offers a free pick-up service for people who book their ticket in advance. In order to guarantee that the camels safari is available at your preferred time, we recommend that you reserve your tickets at least 24 hours prior to the trip. To make a reservation for this fun outdoor experience you first need to fill in the number of adults and/or children. After that you can choose your desired day and time and then you can choose among the different camel rides that Club Canary tour company has available. Please note that you only have to pay a downpayment to secure your reservation, the rest of the amount can be paid in cash or with a card at the camel centre. For those who prefer not to book online, it is also possible to visit the tour agency Club Canary at this address: Calle Londres, Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Floor -1, B-35, Tenerife, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Our agency will be happy to arrange your tickets in person, as well as review the wide range of Tenerife excursions offered by Club Canary.
The different camel ridesRiding a camel in Tenerife is a fun activity to do with your family, or your partner. When you book a camel ride, you can choose between a ride of 1 or 2 people per camel. The camels can easily carry 2 adults and even 1 child. In one way or another, you can make a last minute decision and choose the option that suits you best in the park, on the very same day of the excursion. We have included 3 different camel riding packages for you. You can find information regarding all the camel safaris of Tenerife in the description below.
20-Minute camel rideThis option would be a good choice for those who want to experience the adventure of riding a camel. This 20-minute camel safari is usually chosen by families with small children or for children’s parties.
A camel ride of 40 minutesWe recommend taking a 40- minute camel ride in Tenerife because you will have extra time to enjoy the experience and go for a nice walk.
Camel ride of 40 minutes followed by a good lunchThis is our most booked camel excursion as everyone wants to enjoy a proper lunch after visiting the camel park. By choosing this option, you get a delicious meal at the park’s restaurant, right after the camel trip is over. The lunch consists of canarian potatoes with mojo sauce, chicken, mixed salad, couscous and a dessert!
- The 3 different camel tours in Tenerife are covered by Club Canary’s best price guarantee.
- To make your reservation for the camel park you only pay a down payment. We need it to secure your spots, and the price differs per selected child/adult and tour. The remaining amount can be paid in cash or by credit card at the camel park, on the day of the excursion. You will find how much down payment you need to pay in the calendar above. This information will also be included in your Club Canary ticket.
- If you book your camel ride with Club Canary, we offer free pick-up anywhere in the south of Tenerife. In case you wished to be picked up, please submit the name or address of your accommodation in the checkout page. If you have your own car and you can get to the camel park by yourself, it is also possible. The park is located in Carretera General. s/n, Los Cristianos, 38627 La Camella, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- To get into the park you will need your Club Canary ticket. You can print it or simply show it on your mobile device. The remaining amount must be paid at the entrance of the park. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes.
- The camel park is set on a banana plantation. Therefore, every person who books a camel ride gets 3 bananas for themselves or to feed the animals
- Only for groups of 10 or more people! When you book for the camel park you can use the discount code “camelridinggroup” during checkout. This discount code gives you a -20€ reduction. In case your group consists of more than 20 people, it is advisable to contact Club Canary first or give us a call: (+34) 604 105 055.
- Camel park is open every day from 10:00 to 17:00 the restaurant closes on Wednesdays.
- You can cancel your camel ride free of charge up to 48 hours before the excursion. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will lose their down payment. We will contact you and you can choose between a full refund or rescheduling the excursion if that day is rainy, windy or there is bad Calima in Tenerife.