Seaduction Boat in Tenerife
From: 695,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Temporary 10% discount included.
✓ Capacity to take up to 12 people.
✓ Special price for groups up to 3 people.
✓ Seaduction yacht length: 14 meters.
✓ Inflatables Flamencos available.
✓ 2 recreational fishing rods available.
✓ 3, 4.5 and 6 hour charters.
✓ Reserve your date from 150€.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Choose your own departure time.
✓ 4 days free cancellation policy.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Snorkelling gear, food and drinks.
✓ Private trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Find and enjoy wildlife and nature.
✓ Sunbathing and fly deck seating deck.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your date for the private Seaduction boat trip. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in at the Seaduction boat. This can be done in cash or via card.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on May 24, 2022
Seaduction boat video
Private boat trip on Seaduction includes
Information about a trip on the Seaduction boat
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- The balance of the cost can be paid either in cash or by card.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach.
- Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Seaduction meeting location
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón, Gate 0
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of Puerto Colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Seaduction boat policy
- This private boat trip requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Seaduction boat trip for free up to 4 days in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel the boat trip in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Seaduction yacht in Tenerife
The Seaduction motor yacht is located in the Puerto Colon marina in the south of Tenerife. Explore the stunning Tenerife coastline aboard this beautiful vessel and discover the area’s abundant sea life including dolphins, pilot whales and turtles.
Private trip with the Seaduction boat
Seaduction sails in an area of the Atlantic that is sheltered from the high winds and seas of the open ocean which makes for wonderful boating conditions. For much of the time Seaduction sails along the island’s south western coast keeping close to land to provide breath-taking glimpses of mysterious caves, rugged landscapes and the majestic cliffs of Los Gigantes.
Lots of space on board the yacht
This luxurious yacht has many spaces in which to enjoy your Atlantic adventure. Stretch out in the sunshine on the comfortable bow sunbathing area. Kick back with a cold glass of something bubbly in the stern seating section or take in the views and feel the wind in your hair on the wonderful flybridge.
Choose for how long you want to charter the Seaduction
Seaduction boat departing from the port in Puerto Colon, can be rented for different hour possibilities. But mainly the 3 trips below are the most popular.
Rent the Seaduction boat for 3 hours
A gentle boat journey along the south coast to discover the beauty of Tenerife’s natural coastline. Stop in a beautiful secluded bay to enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear water.
The price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks, water and sandwiches. Food can be chosen from the menu for a supplement.
Rent the Seaduction boat for 4.5 hours
Venture further along the south western coast and discover an abundant aquatic world. Whales, dolphins, sharks, turtles and all manner of fish and birdlife journey through this Atlantic passage.
The Seaduction yacht makes its way to one of the picturesque bays that dot the coastline where you can swim, snorkel or just relax on the sundeck with a cool, long drink.
The 4.5 hour charter price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks and a chicken/seafood paella. Food for the menu is also available for a supplement.
Rent the Seaduction boat for 6 hours
This relaxing cruise takes Seaduction all the way to the magnificent cliffs of Los Gigantes and on to the bay of Masca. Thought to be some of the tallest sea cliffs in the world the stunning views are something to remember forever. Swim and snorkel in the cooling waters with wonderful views over to the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
Snorkeling / swimming break
You can choose to stay in Los Gigantes for a while longer or sail back along the coast to Puerto Colon, stopping at one of the secluded bays for more swimming and snorkelling or sunbathing with a cold drink and a different view.
The 6 hour charter price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks and a chicken/seafood paella. You can also choose from the menu for a supplemental cost.
Rent the Seaduction yacht longer
Seaduction boat is available for longer than 6-hour trips. There is even the possibility to rent the Seaduction for several days with crew and stay overnight on the boat. For these types of special requests please contact the Club Canary customer service via the LiveChat or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.