Seaduction Motor Yacht
From: 690,00 €
- 3, 4.5 and 7 hour charters.
- Reserve your date from 240€.
- Departing from: Puerto Colon.
- 72-hour free cancellation policy.
- High demand. Don’t be left out.
- Snorkelling gear, food and drinks included.
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Stunning coastline views.
- Abundant sea life.
- Sunbathing deck.
- Fly deck seating.
Three hour yacht charter
500€ On arrival at the boat
Four and a half hour yacht charter
600€ On arrival at the boat
Six hour yacht charter
650€ On Arrival At The Boat
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- The balance of the cost can be paid either in cash or by card.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach.
- Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Getting On Seaduction
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón, Gate 0
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of Puerto Colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- This private boat trip requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Seaduction boat trip for free up to 72 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel the boat trip in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Seaduction motor yacht
The Seaduction motor yacht is located in the Puerto Colon marina in the south of Tenerife. Explore the stunning Tenerife coastline aboard this beautiful vessel and discover the area’s abundant sea life including dolphins, pilot whales and turtles.
Seaduction sails in an area of the Atlantic that is sheltered from the high winds and seas of the open ocean which makes for wonderful boating conditions. For much of the time Seaduction sails along the island’s south western coast keeping close to land to provide breath-taking glimpses of mysterious caves, rugged landscapes and the majestic cliffs of Los Gigantes.
This luxurious yacht has many spaces in which to enjoy your Atlantic adventure. Stretch out in the sunshine on the comfortable bow sunbathing area. Kick back with a cold glass of something bubbly in the stern seating section or take in the views and feel the wind in your hair on the wonderful flybridge.
There are a number of charter choices including:
Three hour charter
A gentle journey along the south coast to discover the beauty of Tenerife’s natural coastline. Stop in a beautiful secluded bay to enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear water.
The price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks, water and sandwiches. Food can be chosen from the menu for a supplement.
Four and a half hour charter
Venture further along the south western coast and discover an abundant aquatic world. Whales, dolphins, sharks, turtles and all manner of fish and birdlife journey through this Atlantic passage.
The yacht makes its way to one of the picturesque bays that dot the coastline where you can swim, snorkel or just relax on the sundeck with a cool, long drink.
The 4.5 hour charter price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks and a chicken/seafood paella. Food for the menu is also available for a supplement.
Six hour charter
This relaxing cruise takes Seaduction all the way to the magnificent cliffs of Los Gigantes and on to the bay of Masca. Thought to be some of the tallest sea cliffs in the world the stunning views are something to remember forever. Swim and snorkel in the cooling waters with wonderful views over to the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
You can choose to stay in Los Gigantes for a while longer or sail back along the coast to Puerto Colon, stopping at one of the secluded bays for more swimming and snorkelling or sunbathing with a cold drink and a different view.
The 6 hour charter price includes Cava, white wine, beer, soft drinks and a chicken/seafood paella. You can also choose from the menu for a supplemental cost.