Tigresa Yacht in Tenerife
From: 1,800,00 €
- Private tour exclusively for your group.
- Choice of departure times throughout the day.
- Departing from: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
- 8 day free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 12 guests.
- License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 270€.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on July 30, 2021
Hire the Tigresa yacht for 3 hours
250€ down payment
1650€ on arrival at the yacht
Hire the Tigresa yacht for 5 hours
400€ down payment
2400€ on arrival at the yacht
Hire the Tigresa yacht for 8 hours
600€ down payment
3400€ on arrival at the yacht
On the yacht you have at your disposal
Each private trip includes
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 12 participants can join the private trip.
- On the yacht, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- The yacht is not accessible for people in a wheelchair.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 8 days in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- For special dining wishes, or if you want to rent the boat for a longer period feel free to contact us.
- Water sports activities such as jet skis, fly boarding and a banana boat can be arranged during the boat trip for an additional cost.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM Open now|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
Luxury private boat trip in Tenerife
Tigresa is the most luxurious motor yacht of the south of Tenerife that you can rent. The yacht is an Azimut 60 Flybridge from the year 2017. The boat has a length of 19,36 m and is equipped with 4 rooms and 3 bath rooms. This yacht is equipped with 2 engines of 800 HP each and has a complete kitchen where food will be freshly prepared.
When you rent the Tigresa yacht it comes with a captain and a waiter included. The crew speaks multiple languages including English, Spanish, Russian and Italians and will be completely at your disposal. Special requests can be made and drinks and food will be served to you.
Seakeeper Gyroscopic Stabiliser
The boat is equipped with a Seakeeper Gyroscopic Stabilizer. This is a modern device which ensures that the boat has a good balance on the ocean, and therefore will not move up and down much. Because of this you can be sure that the chance of getting seasick will be very small.
3 hour private trip
3 Hour private cruise on the Tigresa is perfect for when you want to spot whales and dolphins in the wild. We will also have time to navigate along the coast of Tenerife and then stop at a beautiful bay. Here you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel.
5 hour private trip
When you rent the Tigresa yacht for 5 hours we can cruise a longer distance. This allows you to cruise along the west coast of Tenerife towards scenic must-sees such as the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the bay of Masca.
8 hour private trip
If you want to experience an unforgettable day, we recommend renting this luxury yacht for 8 hours. During a trip of 8 hours we can cruise to magnificent sites. For example toward Masca or to the east side of the island of La Gomera.
The trip on the luxury yacht includes unlimited drinks which does not include champagne. Currently we have an offer that for each booked hour you get a bottle of champagne on the yacht included.
If you prefer not to drink champagne, you may leave your drink preferences in the order note. If you prefer only soft drinks, wine and beer you can use the coupon code: “nochampagne”.