This is the amount you pay to reserve your place for the Kalima Kat catamaran. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Catamaran Kalima Kat
Kalima Kat Tenerife information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you have some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires a final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of about 11 participants can join the Kalima boat tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Kalima Kat Puerto Colón
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 4. This is at the front of the harbor on the left back side.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of Puerto Colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Kalima Kat Tenerife policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Kalima Kat Tenerife
The Kalima catamaran is a new boat available since 2022. The boat departs from Puerto Colon, where excellent temperatures and sea conditions can be found almost year-round. In addition, cetaceans and other wildlife can be spotted during this boat trip. This experience is offered daily at 09:30, 12:30 or 15:30. The Kalima Kat main purpose of the boat trip is: whale watching Tenerife.
There is plenty of space on board the Kalima catamaran. During this boat trip, you will have enough time to tan, since there are various sunbathing places. Furthermore, the catamaran has a covered area with seating places in the shade. This boat is the perfect one to be relaxed, because it is not too crowded. In addition, the boat’s experienced staff will always provide you with an excellent service.
Kalima Kat boat trips in Tenerife
The Kalima Kat is an exclusive catamaran with a capacity of up to 23 passengers, but limited to a maximum of 11 passengers. So you will have more comfort and space on board. Therefore, this boat trip is a more peaceful alternative to catamarans like the Freebird catamaran and the Maxicat catamaran.
Kalima Kat excursion
The Kalima boat makes daily whale watching excursions. During this 3-hour trip you can admire much of the southern coast of Tenerife. A stop will be made in a scenic bay. Here it is time for a snack and a drink. In addition, snorkeling equipment is available on the boat. You can choose to swim during the stop or stay on the Kalima Kat catamaran and sunbathe. All in all, this is a great Tenerife excursion to experience.