Fly Board Tenerife
From: 49,00 €
Club Canary can arrange your next flyboarding experience. Flyboarding is not easy, but it is extremely spectacular. Although some expert flyboarders can ascend up to 20 metres above the water, getting quite high is also safe and possible for beginners. You will always get a helmet and a life jacket to be safe, and you have the option to start slowly and go higher little by little.
Updated: 22 March 2021
Flyboarding in Tenerife
The flyboard was invented in 2012. This modern water sport activity is now available in Tenerife. When you go Flyboarding, you have to stand in boots that are fixed to a board with a long tube attached to it that is connected to a jet ski. Water pressure is then forced by the jet ski and goes through the tube to the pipes that are attached to the board and provide you with propulsion to rise above the water.
Water sport information
- To confirm your reservation you only have to pay a down payment and the rest upon arrival in cash or with a credit card.
- Minors should be accompanied by an adult. The only exception is 16-year-olds, which would only need parental permission.
- You will receive a life jacket and a helmet.
- Gathering place is at gate number 5 in the port of Puerto Colón in Costa Adeje, you need to check in 15 minutes before departure.
- 15 minutes flyboarding: Total price = 49€ pp. 14€ you have to pay as a downpayment, and 35€ upon arrival.
- 30 minutes flyboarding: Total price = 74€ pp. 24€ you have to pay as a downpayment, and 50€ upon arrival.
Click here to go back to Club Canary’s category page dedicated to water sports activities in Tenerife.