Flyboarding in Costa Adeje
From: 65,00 €
✓ Possibly from 16 to 65 years of age.
✓ Flyboarding takes 15 or 30 minutes.
✓ Choice of departure times.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Helmet, wetsuit and life jacket included.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 15€.
Puerto Colón activity – Excellent water sport for adrenaline seekers – Costa Adeje water sport
Flyboarding in Tenerife is rated number 35 of the TOP 40 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your Flyboarding date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on June 23, 2022
Tenerife Flyboarding video
Flyboarding in Tenerife includes
Tenerife Flyboarding information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the Flyboarding requires final payment before it begins.
- Wear swimwear and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Safe to book for anyone between the ages of 16 and 65 years.
- The crew speaks several languages.
- Shoes and slippers will be kept in a storage box upon arrival.
- Not allowed if you are pregnant.
- Basic swimming skills are required.
- Children under the age of 16 must have permission from parents.
Flyboarding departure location
- Calle Colón 6, Escuela Náutica Puerto Colón, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- Should it happen that the weather on your chosen day is too bad or not safe for the activity, we will contact you. We will do this at least 1 hour in advance and we will offer you the option of either a full refund or rescheduling the outing.
- You are expected to have some fitness. Should you really not be able to Flyboard, and you have to return earlier, no refund can be given.
- You may cancel or reschedule Flyboarding for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the experience, there will be no refund.
- Complaints about Flyboarding should be discussed with the staff on the day. The Club Canary staff is not present on the day, and cannot judge certain situations.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Flyboarding in Tenerife
The flyboard was invented in 2012. This modern water sport activity is now available in Tenerife.
How does Flyboarding work
When you go Flyboarding, you have to stand in boots that are fixed to a board with a long tube attached to it that is connected to a jet ski. Water pressure is then forced by the jet ski and goes through the tube to the pipes that are attached to the board and provide you with propulsion to rise above the water.
When to go Flyboarding
Flyboarding is a very interesting water sport in Tenerife to try out. Although in the beginning it is a lot of falling down and practicing. It takes a lot of energy and patient.
Water sports for people who like action
Many people are therefore unable to fully enjoy the experience. If you are looking for adrenaline activities that you can do on the water. Then we first recommend the famous Tenerife jet ski safari, then parasailing from Costa Adeje and if you have already done that, Flyboarding would be a nice new challenge.