Flying Fish Tenerife
From: 12,00 €
✓ Possibly from 10 to 65 years of age.
✓ Minimum of 3 people per booking.
✓ Fly fish activity takes 10 or 20 mins.
✓ Choice of departure times.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Wetsuit and life jacket included.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying a deposit of 3€ p.p.
Flying fish includes
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the Flying fish activity requires final payment before it begins.
- Wear swimwear and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Safe to book for anyone between the ages of 10 and 65 years.
- The crew speaks several languages.
- Shoes and slippers will be kept in a storage box upon arrival.
- Not allowed if you are pregnant.
- Basic swimming skills are required.
- Children under the age of 16 must have permission from parents.
Flying fish departure location
- Calle Colón 6, Escuela Náutica Puerto Colón, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- Should it happen that the weather on your chosen day is too bad or not safe for the activity, we will contact you. We will do this at least 1 hour in advance and we will offer you the option of either a full refund or rescheduling the outing.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Flying fish activity for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the experience, there will be no refund.
- Complaints about Flying fish ride should be discussed with the staff on the day. The Club Canary staff is not present on the day, and cannot judge certain situations.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Flying fish water activity
This fun activity will give you the feeling of flying like a real fly fish in the air, jumping on the seawater.
Flying fish boat ride
The flyfish is inflatable and is pulled by a motorboat. Enjoy the water splashing in your face as you fly over the water with high speed and try to hold on!
Flying fish water sport
The flying fish water sport activity begins in the port of Puerto Colon, which is about a 26-minute walk from the Club Canary excursion office. The activity is possible from 10 years and older and can be experienced with three people at the same time.
We first travel by boat and then you can ride the flying fish, the total experience lasts about 10 minutes. Because it is a fairly short trip, many of our guests combine it with an another excursion in Puerto Colon.
Parasailing in Tenerife is definitely a must to combine on the same day with the Fly fish water ride.