From: 12,00 €
Tenerife travel agency Club Canary now offers tickets for Aqualand water park in Costa Adeje. Although Aqualand in Tenerife is not as big as the Siam Park water park, it is still worth a visit. Reviews of the water park as well as a nice voucher code to use when buying your Aqualand ticket can be found in the description below.
Aqualand in Costa Adeje
There’s over 11 bigger slides and attractions in Aqualand, including the wave pool and 500m long Lava River for relaxing. For the little ones, there’s Pirates Port where kids can have fun on the slides, go through the tunnels or play hide and seek. There is also a kids pool with colorful slides, an Adventure Island full of fun and entertainment and Aqualand newest addition: Mega Adventure Land. Aqualand in Costa Adeje is mainly addressed to families with children. If you want to visit a water park in Tenerife without children, then there is a special siam park by night edition in the summer.
Benefit of booking your tickets with Club Canary
Club Canary is a tour agency located in Costa Adeje. The team is passionate about organizing excursions and tickets for you in Tenerife. Our customer service is therefore always willing to help you! In addition, ordering tickets to Aqualand in advance will give you a number of other benefits. These tickets are valid for up to 90 days. Furthermore, when you have your tickets in advance you do not have to queue up at the Aqualand ticket desk. This means you have more time to enjoy your day at Aqualand! In addition, Club Canary now offers a 5€ discount code which can be used on all Club Canary excursions in Tenerife. To register for this, and to use it as a voucher code for Aqualand, click here.
Swimming with dolphins in Tenerife
Although it is not possible to swim with dolphins in Tenerife, you do have the chance to go in the water and interact with them. Aqualand offers their guests several options, such as taking pictures with dolphins and even playing with them during a 40-60 minute dolphin experience, which you can find more about in the section below. If you can’t get enough of watching dolphins, travel agency Club Canary in Costa Adeje can also arrange a tour where you can go kayaking with dolphins in Tenerife.
Prices for the dolphin experience at Aqualand
A dolphin experience means going into the water with the dolphin trainers, getting information about the dolphins and then being able to touch and play with them. Packages for having a dolphin experience in Aqualand cost around 20€ to 100€. This cannot be booked in advance and can only be arranged inside Aqualand itself. For this reason, please be on time because the dolphin experience is only for an exclusive group per day. The Dolphin show in Aqualand starts at 15.30 every day and is free for all the guests. In case you want to see dolphins in the wild, Club Canary also arranges a fun daily Tenerife whale and dolphin watching excursion.
What is a combination/2 park ticket
Aqualand and the Jungle Park zoo are known as a fantastic water theme park and animal park in Tenerife for families. Both parks can be visited throughout the year and this makes it always a pleasant excursion. These parks are managed by the same organization and therefore we can offer you a discount if you buy a ticket for both. That is referred to as the 2-park ticket with which you can visit Aqualand one day and Jungle Park the other day or the other way round. Loro Parque and Siam Park have a similar deal, but they call it a Twin Ticket. To avoid confusion when purchasing a 2-park ticket, it is not necessary to visit both parks on the same day. In fact, Club Canary strongly advises against doing so as you will need a minimum of 4 hours to visit Aqualand or Jungle Park to fully enjoy the park. When you choose the 2-park ticket you can first visit Aqualand or Jungle Park. After entering the park you will receive a new ticket for the other park, this ticket is valid for up to 90 days. The 2-park ticket for Aqualand and Jungle Park can be easily bought through Club Canary from this same page. More information about Tenerife’s Jungle Park which is mainly known for its bird show can be found by clicking here: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife/theme-parks-and-zoos-jungle-park-tickets/
The free bus that takes you to Aqualand in Tenerife south
You can recognize the bus by the Aqualand markings and logo on the side. Getting on the bus is free if you have an Aqualand or 2 Park ticket. Below you will find information regarding the pick up times of the Aqualand bus in Tenerife South.
Collection points in Costa Adeje
- Hotel Isla Bonita 9:50 10:50 11:50
- The Dukes shops 9:50 10:50 11:50
- Hotel Sunwing Fanabe 9:55 10:55 11:55
- Hotel Bahia Princess 9:55 10:55 11:55
Collection points in Playa de Las Américas
- Hotel Troya 9:35 10:35 11:35
- Hotel Best Tenerife 9:40 10:40 11:40
- C.C Presidente 9:45 10:45 11:45
Collection points in Los Cristianos
- C.C Oasis del Sur 9:30 10:30 11:30
- Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife 9:35 10:35 11:35
Information about Aqualand and your ticket
- When you purchase an excursion or theme park ticket from Club Canary, you are guaranteed to get the best price.
- Important notice, due to covid 19 restrictions the park Aqualand and Jungle park has decided to temporarily suspend their free bus transfer. This means that you will have to come to Aqualand yourself. The address is: Av. Austria, 15, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- The Aqualand water park is open every day of the week from 10:00 until 18:00.
- Please try to order your tickets through Club Canary in advance, because it may take us a bit of time to process your order and to send your ticket. Normally it can be arranged last minute, but if you can order your ticket more than 14 hours before entry time it will always be fine. In case you would like to get your ticket right away, you are welcome to visit the Club Canary excursion office at the address: Calle Londres, Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Floor -1, B-35, Tenerife, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Should you have a voucher code from Club Canary that you would like to use on your Aqualand or 2 park ticket. Then you can get this discount by entering your voucher code at the shopping cart page.
- It can sometimes get very busy at the Aqualand ticket booth. If you have ordered your ticket in advance you do not have to join this line and you can enter the park faster. The tickets you book through Club Canary also give you access to the entire park, including the dolphin show.
- Bring your Club Canary ticket that you receive after your order, on your mobile phone or printed out. If possible, we recommend that you print out your ticket as this makes it easier to scan the QR code. In addition, we recommend you to bring swimwear, towel and possibly sunblock and sunglasses. It is also wise to bring money for perhaps a locker, sun beds and to buy food and drinks. The prices of food and drinks in Aqualand itself are often considered quite expensive.
- Aqualand and the 2 park ticket will have the same date on the ticket as the day of your purchase. This is not the date that you must visit the park. But from this date your ticket is valid for a period of 90 days. You may choose the day and time of your visit as you like and you do not have to inform us before.
- Tickets for Aqualand or the combi tickets cannot be cancelled after ordering. This is because every ticket for this theme park has a unique QR code, which can not be used anymore. It is therefore important to keep the ticket with QR code secure and only show it when you visit Aqualand or the Jungle Park.
Another popular thing to do for families visiting Tenerife is going on a whale watching excursion. Club Canary offers a wide range of excellent whale and dolphin watching tours in Tenerife matching any budget.