Wing foil Tenerife
From: 90,00 €
✓ Meeting point: El Medano.
✓ Wetsuit, shoes, wing foil.
✓ Possibly from 8 to 70 years of age.
✓ Option of private lessons.
✓ Basic swimming skills are required.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Find out about wing-foiling below.
✓ Read how the lessons proceeds below.
✓ Newest trend 2022.
✓ We collaborate with Kitesurf 313 school.
Wing foiling in Tenerife is rated number 28 of the TOP 30 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your lesson date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on June 23, 2022
Wing foil Tenerife FAQ
Wing foiling is the most modern sport and definitely the hype of the season 2022. The latest board sport allows you to levitate over water and give you the feeling of flying. There are two components to the equipment which are wing and foil board, both will be provided. The huge advantage of the wing foil is that you can move with maximum freedom on the water, by simply using the wind to your advantage. Wing foiling is also known as wing foil, wing board and wing surfing. The water sport can be done in flat water and when surfing waves.
Wing surf is much easier to learn than windsurfing or kitesurfing. Wing foiling may come across easier to sports enthusiasts such as windsurfers. The progress will depend on your background experience and the conditions you’re learning in. But keep in mind, the challenge is open to everyone and the sport is commonly pursued by non-experienced newbies.
Wing foil just as wakeboarding, surfing and kitesurfing requires a wetsuit, neoprene shoes and a helmet. All will be provided by your instructor in your size.
- Cruising in flat water or small chop, learning to take turns.
- Waves – Using the wing to power you onto some waves.
- Down Winding – Similar to above.
- Jumping and freestyle.
Club canary offers the best price guarantee.
Wing foil Tenerife includes:
Wing foil Tenerife information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Be sure to have some cash or a debit card with you, as the session requires a final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear incase you would like to wear it under your wetsuit, a towel and sunscreen.
- The staff speak several languages.
- Make sure you do not start wing foiling with a complete empty stomach.
- Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before the session.
- Children under the age of 16 must have permission from their parents.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes at the water sports school.
Wing school location
- Meeting point: Paseo Las Mercedes de Roja, El Medano, Tenerife – España
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
- There are many parking options nearby. However, it is a hugely busy area and is probably most occupied. We therefore recommend you come early or else take a cab/bus.
Wing foil Tenerife policy
- To participate, you must master basic swimming techniques and and have some reasonable level of fitness.
- We will try to assign you to a group of your same level and age. However, we cannot guarantee that it will always be a perfect match.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years and the maximum age 70 years. For exceptions contact us.
- Wing foiling in Tenerife requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the water session, there will be no refund.
- Complaints regarding wing foil session should be discussed. Club Canary staff is not present on the day and cannot judge situations.
- If you get sick, or you find wing foiling scary / not fun and want to stop. We cannot offer a refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Wing foiling in Tenerife
Try the newest board sport on the market in Europes water sports hot spot paradise El Medano. The perfect weather conditions of Tenerife call for a new water sport experience. Wing foiling is the choice for you, if you would like to experience the feeling of levitating above the water and be powered by the wind along the coast of Tenerife. You might even see some dolphins and marine life while you’re at it. Tenerife is the perfect playground for water sports enthusiasts, starting from windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, jet ski, diving with turtles, fly boarding, fly fish and more!
Great idea for tourists in the south of Tenerife
Wing foil is a great idea for tourists on Tenerife. Also known as wing surfing and wing boarding, the sport is a great activity for the beginners and the advanced. The sport delivers a lot of excitement and great memories, whether done alone or in a group.
Wing foiling El Medano
When trying and starting the wing foiling adventure it is really necessary to begin at a beginner friendly spot. El Medano beach on Tenerife is a great place to start. The spot is beginner friendly and it is Europes hotspot. The equipment will be perfectly prepared to make beginnings as smooth as possible. You will be around professionals, guided and given the appropriate advice. By booking this offer with Club Canary, you may rest assured you will be in safe hands. We provide highest quality of service and our partners are fully professional.
Wing foil lesson Tenerife
The wing foil lesson includes the necessary theory of the sport and ocean laws as well as lots of practice. The two hour courses will allow you to make your first steps in the sport. For further bookings, you will be able to book directly with the school.
Individual wing foiling lessons
The individual lesson is a 1:1 with an instructor, giving you the optimal chance for progress and success. The 2 hour lesson will include theory and practice. Firstly, you will learn to control the wing on a SUP board. If you progress fast enough, you might begin with a foil board in your first session.
Wing foiling group lessons Tenerife
Group lessons last 2 hours. This lesson will give you just as much knowledge and practice at a lower price.
Advanced wing foilers
If you are an advanced water sport enthusiast, we recommend you let us know in the booking. We will make sure an advanced pro trainer will be available to give you some tips to make amazing progress.
Water conditions for wing foiling
We don’t want participants to be in danger, or simply unable to do the activity due to too big waves or wind. To ensure that your booked lesson can go ahead, please follow the following 2 tips:
- Book your session early in your vacation. If the day is not convenient we will contact you to reschedule.
- When you make your booking choose the option “when the conditions are best” we will then depending on the weather conditions choose the best water conditions time for you.
Meet other wing foil enthusiasts
In the surf school in between sessions you can expect to find other nice people of all ages with a common passion for wing foiling and windsurfing, therefore you will have an amazing sociable experience.
Share your wing foiling experience
Looking for inspiration? You can also check out the top water-sports of Tenerife. Share your experience of Club Canary by leaving a review on this page about your water sport experience.