Photoshoot in Tenerife
From: 120,00 €
- Photoshoot 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Capture amazing memories forever.
- Look your best with professional images.
- Perfect for couples, families and friends.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Choose your ideal photoshoot package.
- Photo shoots with best price guarantee
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Special requests may be made.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 40€.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 13, 2022
Don’t worry you will have the choice to either reschedule or receive a full refund.
To avoid disappointment it’s best to book more than 48 hours in advance. However, you can speak to us about last minute photoshoots in Tenerife and we will try to help.
Our professional photographer suggests couples try to wear matching colours as much as possible. White is the most popular colour for beach photoshoots in Tenerife but if you are unsure bring several items and change during the shoot.
No, you can simply pay a deposit to secure your spot and then pay the rest on the day. See the booking section for details or get in touch with our team.
Your photos will be professionally edited so expect to receive some from the third day after your shoot with all of them being delivered within 10 days.
The photos are digital and will be sent to you via email (we-transfer). These can be printed and framed as you require.
You will need your Club Canary ticket – either printed or on your phone. Everything else is up to you but we suggest your chosen items of clothing, any accessories or make-up you might require and some snacks and drinks.
Reservations for this photoshoot can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. For cancellations from 24 hours to 48 hours before the scheduled time you are entitled to a 50% refund. If you fail to attend or cancel less than 24 hours before the photoshoot is scheduled then you will lose your payment.
Club Canary offers a lowest price guarantee on all activities in Tenerife. The photoshoot comes under the Club Canary lowest price guarantee.
Express Photoshoot: 30 minutes
80€ On arrival
Extented Photoshoot: 60-90 minutes
100€ On arrival
Information about photoshoots in Tenerife
- After having a photo shoot in Tenerife your photos will be edited, which sometimes takes a lot of time. Within 3 days the photographer will send you some of the most beautiful photos. All photos will be delivered to you within a maximum of 10 days after the photo shoot. These photos will be sent to you by e-mail (we-transfer) in order to maintain the best quality. Everything you receive is digital and if you wish you can print and frame them out yourself afterwards.
- Clothing for the photo shoot we suggest to match with the other persons. The most popular colour for a photo session is white. In case you are unsure about your outfit, you can take several pieces of clothing with you and change them during the session.
- Bring your Club Canary ticket along for the photo shoot, printed or on your phone and possibly extra clothing, accessories, snacks/drinks and make-up.
- Should the weather be too bad during your photoshoot day, you will be contacted by the photographer and you can choose between a full refund or reschedule your photo shoot.
- Reservations for the photo shoot in Tenerife can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations between 24 and 48 hours before the scheduled time are entitled to a 50% refund. If you fail to show up or cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you will lose your payment.
Tenerife a beautiful island for your photo shoot
The rugged landscapes, beautiful beaches, wonderful natural light and deep blue skies make Tenerife a world class location for a perfect holiday photoshoot.
You’ve worked hard to get away to a paradise island, so why not record your memories with a professional photoshoot in Tenerife?
Today everyone has a great camera phone, but if you want a collection of holiday images that really stand out then you are going to need the services of a professional photographer. Someone who understands how to operate the best equipment, manage the lighting, choose locations and give you advice on clothing, make-up and everything else that produces the kind of photos you want to share and keep forever.
Tenerife professional photographers
Our chosen photographers are a professional couple with very different, but complementing talents. Kien is the principle photographer with many years using this medium to capture spontaneous images. He is funny and personable and gets the best from the people he shoots. Joëlle on the other hand is extremely creative and loves the editing process which makes the images and colours as beautiful as possible.
Photoshoot packages in Tenerife
We have two photoshoot packages in Tenerife to choose from. The first is the Express Photoshoot which lasts for 30 minutes and comes with 15 edited photos included in the price. This is a great option for couples who want to capture some romantic moments so they can remember their sunshine holiday in Tenerife forever.
The second option is the Extended Photoshoot which lasts from 60-90 minutes. The price includes 20 edited photos and is the perfect opportunity to relax and make the most of your time with the professional photographer in Tenerife. There is a selection of upgrades to choose from and the extra time will give you plenty of opportunities for costume changes.