North Tenerife Private Tour
From: 325,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Professional licensed guide.
✓ Select desired departure time
✓ Book by paying a deposit of 100€.
✓ Temporary 10% discount included.
✓ Discover Candelaria.
✓ Discover La Laguna.
✓ Santa Cruz & beach Las Teresitas.
✓ Discover Anaga and Taganana.
✓ Option to do hiking or not.
✓ Tour can be customized on the day.
✓ Option to select restaurants/bars stops.
✓ Entire tour takes about 8 hours.
✓ Pick up at your hotel.
✓ Los Gigantes pickup for +40€.
✓ Puerto de la Cruz pick-up under review.
✓ Luxury travel van.
✓ Tour guide in your language.
✓ 96-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Private tour with best price guaranteed.
Private North Tenerife tours are rated number 37 of the TOP 50 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on May 16, 2022
Private North Tenerife tour includes
Private North Tenerife tour route
09:00, 10:00 or 11:00.
Approx. 50 minutes stop
La Laguna city tour
La Laguna is known for being a city declared historical heritage site by UNESCO. During your time in La Laguna you can stroll through the center of the city and enjoy its daily charm.
Approx. 20 minutes stop
Las Mercedes is the best place for people who want to hike in the green forest. It is the main entrance which connects to Anaga. The views are breathtaking from the Jardina viewpoint.
Approx. 30 minutes stop
Anaga is well known for its extraordinary nature and laurel forest. Furthermore, it is a very popular hiking site in Tenerife.
Approx. 20 minutes stop
Roque de las Bodegas Beach – Taganana
Taganana is a small village that belongs to Anaga. This peaceful village boasts one of the most beautiful natural beaches in Tenerife.
Approx. 15 minutes stop
Las Teresitas Beach
Las Teresitas beach is completely different from the others. Its Sahara desert sand turns this beach into a unique place. A perfect spot to appreciate the calmness of the sea.
Approx. 45 minutes stop
Santa Cruz guided tour
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the capital and the most active city on the island. In this place you can see both traditional and modern architecture.
Approx. 40 minutes stop
Candelaria stands out for its beautiful ‘Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Candelaria’. In addition, you may also enjoy a pleasant walk by the sea.
Private North Tenerife tour information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please make sure you have cash, debit card with you to pay the remaining amount. Payment will be made upon boarding the mini van possible payment by PayPal will also be accepted.
- It is a private tour, the guide is at your disposal and can stop for toilet or smoke breaks whenever you want. Smoking is not allowed in the mini-bus itself.
- Unfortunately, the van is not wheelchair friendly. However, a folding wheelchair could be taken along. The guide can of course assist you when necessary during boarding and de boarding.
- The private guide knows the best restaurants / bars along the way. You are always free to communicate when you want to stop for something to eat or drink.
- The full North Tenerife private trip takes approx. 8 hours. If you have a tight schedule it can be done more quickly.
- Bring warm clothing just in case. Sometimes the temperature can be a bit colder in the north of the island.
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. Should you not stay in a hotel you may give your street name.
- You will be picked up in a new white Renault transport. Possibly on its side can be noted “Tenerife Stars”.
- Collection in the entire southern part of Tenerife is free. Pick up in Los Gigantes costs an additional 40€ on arrival. Pick up in Puerto de la Cruz is possible but there will be extra costs depending on the size of your group starting from +60€ on arrival. For more information contact our LiveChat.
- If you have mobility or hearing difficulties, please let us know on the order form. We can inform the guide about this and we can adjust the van and the route for this as well as possible.
- You can cancel the private North Tenerife trip free of charge 96 hours before departure.
Renault traffic 2019
The private island tours are held in a Renault Traffic, which has 8 seats available. The car is cleaned after each tour and the fuel prices are inclusive of the trip. Air conditioning can be adjusted to how you like it, and music of your choice can also be played.
Depending on your booked day and availability sometimes private island tours for groups under 4 people are held in a new car with a luxury edge.
Private tours Tenerife North
The north of Tenerife is unique in many different aspects, especially for its untouched nature. On this private excursion you will visit Las Mercedes Forest and the Anaga Rural Park, declared a Nature Reserve. This beautiful landscape is located only 8 km from the historic center of La Laguna. You can appreciate a difference in temperature if we compare it with the weather in the south of the island, since the temperatures are lower. The climate can vary from one village to another due to the unique microclimates. This is the most exclusive way to visit the North of Tenerife, where you will receive greater comfort and a professional guide.
La Laguna city tour
The first destination of this private tour will be La Laguna. This historical site was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, here you can admire the marvelous architecture. It is a very active city, because there is a young atmosphere since the University of La Laguna is located here. Therefore, it will be a very pleasant place to have a drink, such as the famous coffee ‘barraquito‘.
Private hiking tour in Anaga
The tour continues through the laurel forest in Las Mercedes until arriving at Cruz del Carmen for a very pleasant walk in an amazing green environment. During the journey through Anaga, you will observe the Canary Island laurel forest and stop to enjoy a picnic overlooking the village of Taganana. When you arrive to village of Taganana, you can explore the Roque de las Bodegas Beach, a black sand beach known for being ideal for surfing and for the wonderful views that this place offers.
Santa Cruz guided tour
Transfer to Candelaria
Candelaria is one of the most important religious centers of the entire Canary archipelago. It is a wonderful villa where you can find the Virgin of Candelaria in the spectacular ‘Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Candelaria’ and the sculptural ensemble of the Guanches. Candelaria also stands out for its caves and natural beaches. Therefore, you can taste a delicious ice cream while enjoying a sunset on the beach.