Teide Private Tours
From: 235,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Professional licensed guide.
✓ Option choose daytime or sunset.
✓ Book by paying a deposit of 85€.
✓ Temporary 10% discount included.
✓ Sunset trip: cava/ juice and blankets.
✓ Option to do hiking or not.
✓ Option to take cable car (own cost).
✓ Tour can be customized on the day.
✓ Option to select restaurants/bars stops.
✓ Departure: 09:30 or 16:00.
✓ Entire tour takes about 4-5 hours.
✓ Pick up at your hotel.
✓ Los Gigantes pickup for +40€.
✓ Puerto de la Cruz pick-up under review.
✓ Luxury travel van.
✓ Visit Teide National park.
✓ Tour guide in your language.
✓ 96-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Private tour with best price guaranteed.
Private Teide bus trip is rated number 31 of the TOP 50 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on May 22, 2022
Teide private trip includes
Teide private tour route
Morning or Afternoon
Depending on your chosen private Teide tour, you will be picked up at your hotel in southern Tenerife in the morning or afternoon.
Approx. 40 minutes stop
Vilaflor is a beautiful little village on the road to El Teide. Vilaflor is known as the highest located village in Tenerife. In Vilaflor will be the 1st stop of the private Teide trip, and here you will have the opportunity to take a small walk in the square and in the center. The tour guide will also take you to a local cafeteria where you can enjoy some local coffee and or treats.
Approx. 15 minutes stop
El Pino Gordo
The 2nd stop are at El Pino Gordo, which is a popular stop among tourists. This is because there is a little park here with a very unusual tree. The tree is known as one of the oldest Canary Island pine trees. The tree is so thick that you need up to 5 people to make a human chain around the tree. Great moment for Tenerife photography!
Approx. 10 minutes stop
Mirador de Vilaflor
Mirador de Vilaflor is a unique viewpoint. From this location you can see very nicely the east side of Tenerife and if the weather permits also the island of Gran Canaria. This is a nice moment since it is almost at the end of the pine forest with its natural aroma.
Approx. 15 minutes stop
The Queen’s Shoe is a beautiful rock formation that looks like a large woman’s shoe. It is well worth stopping at this special place to experience the wonders of Mother Nature.
Approx. 60 minutes stop
Los Roques de Garcia
Los Roques de Garcia is the most remarkable place in Teide National Park. It is a beautiful rock formation, and is considered the entrance to the National Park of El Teide. Depending on your needs, you can choose to follow one of the beautiful hiking trails through the national park or enjoy a drink and relax at the cafeteria with your guide.
Approx. 20 minutes stop
Visit Pico Viejo
On Tenerife you have many volcanoes El Teide is the most famous but Pico Viejo is also a volcano in its own right. The volcano is the second highest peak in Tenerife and the Canary Islands with a height of 3135 m above sea level. The last eruption of Pico Viejo took place in 1798, spewing out about 12 million m³ of black lava in 92 days. Definitely worth checking out the view of the volcano eruption site during this private trip from Tenerife stars.
Approx. 15 minutes stop
View point Mirador de los Poleos
The 1st last stop of the private island tour is at a beautiful view point. Here you can take great pictures and possibly admire Tenerife neighboring island La Gomera.
Approx. 15 minutes stop
Mirador de Chirche
The last stop of the private Teide trip is at a beautiful view point where you can also find a lovely restaurant. From here you have the opportunity to end the day with a coffee while admiring the view of Los Gigantes cliffs.
Teide private tour information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please make sure you have cash, debit card with you to pay the remaining amount. Payment will be made upon boarding the mini van possible payment by PayPal will also be accepted.
- It is a private tour, the guide is at your disposal and can stop for toilet or smoke breaks whenever you want. Smoking is not allowed in the mini-bus itself.
- Unfortunately, the van is not wheelchair friendly. However, a folding wheelchair could be taken along. The guide can of course assist you when necessary during boarding and de boarding.
- The private guide knows the best restaurants / bars along the way. You are always free to communicate when you want to stop for something to eat or drink.
- The full Teide private trip takes between 4 and 5 hours. If you have a tight schedule it can be done more quickly.
- Bring warm clothing just in case. Sometimes the temperature can be a bit colder up in the mountains.
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. Should you not stay in a hotel you may give your street name.
- You will be picked up in a new white Renault transport. Possibly on its side can be noted “Tenerife Stars”.
- Cable car is possible, but let us know in time if you want it. You need to book the tickets in advance. The cost of the cable car is for you.
- Collection in the entire southern part of Tenerife is free. Pick up in Los Gigantes costs an additional 40€ on arrival. Pick up in Puerto de la Cruz is possible but there will be extra costs depending on the size of your group starting from +60€ on arrival. For more information contact our LiveChat.
- If you have mobility or hearing difficulties, please let us know on the order form. We can inform the guide about this and we can adjust the van and the route for this as well as possible.
- You can cancel the private El Teide trip free of charge 96 hours before departure.
Renault traffic 2019
The private island tours are held in a Renault Traffic, which has 8 seats available. The car is cleaned after each tour and the fuel prices are inclusive of the trip. Air conditioning can be adjusted to how you like it, and music of your choice can also be played.
Depending on your booked day and availability sometimes private island tours for groups under 4 people are held in a new car with a luxury edge.
Private excursions to the volcano El Teide
The national park of El Teide is a highlight of Tenerife that you should not miss. Both during the day and at sunset, the natural park of this volcano is an eye-catching destination. There is a popular Teide trip that goes here. But if you are looking for a more exclusive way to visit El Teide, a private tour is a great choice. Not only do you save a lot of time by not having to drive by other hotels, but you also receive more comfort and a professional private island guide.
Teide national park private tour
Although a private trip to El Teide with sunset is also very popular, a day trip to Teide is more often booked. The reason is that daytime visibility is just a bit better than later in the afternoon. In addition, the weather is generally better and a lot warmer than the late afternoon trip.
Teide private excursion during sunset
The volcano Teide is known as one of the best places in Tenerife to watch the sunset. This private trip is ideal for people who want to go to the pool or beach in the early day and still want to do something in the late afternoon. Although it can be a bit chilly later in the day at El Teide, this private Teide sunset excursion is a great idea and one of the top Tenerife romantic activities.
Cable car option
During the private Teide tour, the cable car is not included in the price. If you would like to use the cable car during the trip please let us know in the order notes. You will have to arrange your own tickets and we can advise you a time to choose. If you need help Club Canary can also arrange tickets for you after you have booked the trip.