Paragliding In Tenerife
From: 84,00 €
Tour agency Club Canary offers the most beautiful and safest paragliding experience in Tenerife for the lowest price! To fly paragliding in Tenerife you can be picked up free of charge in Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and in the nearby area. Discover the various trips and find out how paragliding in Tenerife is organised from the Club Canary excursion description below.
Excursion description - Club Canary
Fly Tenerife Paragliding
The island of Tenerife offers beautiful paragliding sites which makes paragliding one of the best things to do in Tenerife. One of the advantages of paragliding in Tenerife is that the weather conditions are almost always excellent! As well the prices of paragliding in Tenerife are a lot lower than in other countries and who wouldn’t want to fly above a volcanic island and see everything that Tenerife has to offer?!
Paragliding in Tenerife – how does it work?
When you book the paragliding excursion, our driver will pick you up at your hotel in the south of Tenerife and will take you to the paragliding takeoff location (depending on the trip you booked). The most common paragliding takeoff spots are Taucho and Ifonche which are 10 minutes drive from Costa Adeje and Las Americas. Once there, you will get a paragliding introduction, after which the experienced guide will help you put on the paragliding gear. The paragliding takeoff in Tenerife is completely safe as we depart from flat terrain. As soon as the wind goes under the parachute, your feet will slowly get off the ground and before you know it, you are already paragliding above Tenerife. Now all you have to do is enjoy the beautiful views and try to spot the other Canary Islands from the air! The tandem guide also lets you hold a video camera, which you can use to record the whole paragliding experience. The landing depends on the weather conditions but normally it is on the beach Playa de la Enramada in La Caleta also known as the paragliding beach of Tenerife. After the paragliding trip, you have the opportunity to celebrate your experience on the paragliding beach with a drink in the cozy beach bar Coqueluche. Down below you can find the different paragliding options in Tenerife.
Paragliding normal flight
- circa 800 meters
This wonderful excursion in Tenerife is for people that want to try out paragliding. The flight duration depends on the weather and wind conditions at all times but it will be approximately between 15 and 20 minutes. The landing place is normally in Playa de La Enramada.
- circa 1000 meters
This VIP flight departs a little higher than the normal paragliding excursion and that’s why you’re also in the air for longer (normally about 20-30 minutes). The landing also takes place in Playa de La Enramada.
- circa 2250 meters
This is the highest flight possible in Spain and the paragliding departure is from an area near the volcano in El Teide National Park! Because it starts from quite high, the flying time will be approximately 30-60 minutes! The landing of this paragliding excursion will normally be in Puerto de la Cruz. Paragliding from the area of El Teide is for sure the most beautiful paragliding site in Tenerife!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in the south of Tenerife is included in the price (except for the trike excursions).
- Photos/videos are taken but not included in the price. You can buy them afterwards on a micro-SD (except for the trike flights).
- This excursion is suitable for almost everyone from 8 to 80 years old. No previous experience is necessary. Weight between 30 – 100 kg. (For exceptions please contact us and we can look for possibilities).
- Try to book paragliding for the beginning of your holiday. Sometimes we need to reschedule due to the weather conditions. When it’s not possible to reschedule, you will receive a 100% refund.
- For the paragliding excursion, it’s best to wear comfortable clothing. If it’s colder, we have a jacket available for you.
- Free cancellation 48 hours before the excursion starting time!