This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Skyline boat includes
Skyline boat information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of Skyline Charters speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 11 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Skyline sailing boat meeting location
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 2. This is at the front of the harbor (in front of the coffee bars).
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Skyline boat policy
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The Skyline boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
- The Club Canary staff is not present on the day. Should something not go as expected this should be discussed with the Skyline crew. On the same day of your trip.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Open now|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Skyline Puerto Colon
The Skyline sailboat in Tenerife departs daily from gate 2 in Puerto Colon for a 3-hour Tenerife boat trip. The Skyline boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 and can take up to 11 guests on board. Skyline has been in Puerto Colon for years and even though it is not the largest boat, it is a hugely popular choice among tourists.
Skyline Tenerife boat trips
Join the Skyline Sailboat on a whale watching Tenerife excursion. Enjoy the silence of sailing with only a small group of people. After spotting the wildlife, you will have the chance to swim at the Diego Hernández beach. The Skyline Tenerife is a great boat excursion for any wildlife lover.
Skyline whale watching excursions in Tenerife
The skyline excursion leaves every day at 10:00, 13:00 and 16:00. The main purpose of this excursion is to spot whales and dolphins with a small group. The Skyline boat tours in Tenerife are a very popular choice among nature lovers who want to go whale and dolphin spotting with a small group for not too much money. Since the Skyline excursions from Puerto Colon only take a small group of people, it is important to book your trip on time.